Enkidienne’s ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: enkidienne

Your Discord Username: enkidienne#4253

Your character name (if relevant): NA

Who were you banned by: Mclovin

Date of ban: 2019/12/23

Length of ban: 6 months

Full ban reason: posting “NSFW” content

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I believe i should be unbanned for the following reason: i do not believe that the picture i posted was NSFW. The picture i am referring to is a picture of a smiling pokemon saying: “whats wrong big boy, never had your cock sucked by a pokemon?”. The picture had nothing graphic or explicit. Just the sentence and i have never seen someone getting harshly punished over vulgar wording or sentences. Words are not known to be a bannable offense. Here a few miscellaneous information. The picture was 6 days old, which mean someone had to go through potentially thousands of messages and logs to find it and take. Such thing isnt done everyday and makes me think that maybe someone had a grudge against me. Mclovin acted very aggressively during our (very small) conversation, in which he pinged me telling me that i was getting ban and what i had to say in my defense, asked me to get in VC (which i could not because i was indisposed), got angry at me for not being apple to speak, told me that “clearly the first ban wasn’t enough” and than proceeded to ban me. All this under 15 minutes. Since the more than one year that i have been playing on the server daily and being an active member of the community, this is my second “offense” and I’ve  never broken any server side rules. I’m not toxic and i see myself as a pretty nice guy to play with. 

P.S. if you want to see the pictures for yourself, DM me on discord and ill send it to you.

With pleasure, enki, AKA spider.
Denied, go to citadel station if you want your cock sucked by a pokemon not here.

-7) Posting, NSFW, Suggestive content, and anything borderline NSFW is now disallowed. Posting such content will get you an immediate ban. Oh, this person did such and such. We do not care, you post it, you die. If you are unsure, ask moderation.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]