Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nanu308's ODST Application
Ckey: Nanu308

Timezone: CET+1, As a small note, i work offshore irl so each month i am away approximately two weeks at a time, sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less. 

Discord Name: Nanu308#3012 

Character(s): Claymore Allister /Clay Allister 

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Claymore Allister is a trained EVA marine that still enjoys to pull a few jokes, always seen with a smirk or a smile covering his face no matter the odds.

This have gotten him to keep the mood light, but serious when shit hits the fan, enabling him to remain calm with others as he remains unwavering in his duty to fight the scum of the universe. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Claymore Allister stands about 6'1 feet tall with light blue eyes and a bit messy dark hair. He looks to be in his middle twenties and have a couple small scars covering his body from top to toe due to minor and various combat injuries.

He also sports a deep dark tattoo on his left arm, a winged dagger remaining there. Overall his form is muscular and athletic built. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes. 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, of course
nanu is pretty based and redpilled, decent marine and decent person, so i can approve him as an odst, if hes shit we'll just fail his trial

+1
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]