Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeeDoomer's ODST App
Ckey: LeeDoomer

Timezone: Pacific

Discord Name: FreezeGlitch#7060

Character(s): Lee Alexson

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Lee tends to be a goof outside of combat. Making shitty jokes that always make you think "that's so stupid." Lee tends to get impatient when nothing interesting happens. Often finding ways to entertain himself. This includes, but is not limited to, annoying fellow marines, CQC training, or just plain daydreaming. In combat, Lee is a headstrong marine. Always quick to take action. He often relies on surprise and guerrilla tactics. Whether it be through long range engagements or CQC locker jack-in-the-box, Lee takes advantage of it. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Lee stands at the height of 5'9". He has relatively long black hair waved to the side in a messy manner. He has a fair, yet lean, build. He enrolled at the age of 18 right before humanity was at war with the Covenant. He trained as an EVA Combat Marine in hopes of one day becoming an ODST.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes
<p><br></p>
I get on really well with Lee Alexson I think he's an alright guy and gets shit done. +1 from me.
<p><br></p>
i know mr. zoomer doomer here to be a good guy, i'll approve him as an odst on good authority
I am a new ODST but I have played with Lee a lot, he is capable in ground and ship combat and knows how to play the game well. Always makes my rounds more enjoyable.
<p><br></p>
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]