Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostdex's Spartan App
CKEY: Ghostdex

Timezone: EST

Discord name (eg Bob#123): Ghostdex#2826

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?: Trial just ended, so about a month.

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?: Perma ban from paradise in 2015 when I was just starting out in ss13, was lifted.

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules? Yes

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartans and Spartan Applicants, on the forums as well as discord? Of course, I'd love to give my fellow spartans advice and what not.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Dondale-223

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

I would find out the size of the covenant force on the planet and what units made up the force. If the force consist of elites/brutes and is deemed overwhelming for any UNSC/ONI force on the planet a Sirerra team would be deployed. If the size of the covenant force cannot be confirmed to be overwhelming and ONI is still in raido contact I would attempt to inform the local UNSC forces that ONI is in distress. However if ONI goes silent during this I would assign myself a reasonable objective in order to deploy.

Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

Confirm that the PL is the aCO of the UNSC warship and not just yelling for aisstance. I would gather whatever information I could from the aCO, asking for confirmation if marines are mostly dead and there is no way for them to deactive the nuke and repel the borders. If the warship is borded and has an active nuke on it however it can be assumed that almost all the UNSC forces have died defending the ship, ultimately I would likely deploy to disarm the nuke.

Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

Our gear must not fall into covenant hands and it is our duty to ensure it does not. I would do whatever was needed to make sure the covenant didnt get the body, preferably by killing the said covenant dragging the downed spartan and setting the spartans armor to self destruct, afterall I cant look out for the fallen with an active nuke behind myself without compromising the mission or the gear. If there isnt enough time for the covenant to disarm the nuke I would make my way off the Covenant ship, completing the mission.
Sorry for the delay here, I've again been distracted the last few days and been sick on top of that.

App is fine, though the only issue I have is that I don't personally know you very well.

I'm going to ask other Spartans to comment here and see what they think before any solid confirm/deny.
I'd have to say, the Application looks good. Though I'm with Stingray. I don't know you very well either, Sadly.
I've known Donable for abit now and he's topman. Competent combatant and role player and a fine App too. +1 from me.
Donable is a good guy, competent at fighting and also good at roleplaying. The app itself is good, I don't see any issue with it. He'd be a good addition to the spartan whitelist, +1
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
It's Donable it's a +1 from me he's a great dude, competent and the rp with him is good.
<p><br></p>
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]