Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Clintwood's Bogus Shipmaster Application
Ckey:EastClintwood 

Discord name (username####):East Clintwood#7782

Character Name(s): Khida 'Teralumee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?

A little over 1 month.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of? 

Discussing Faith with a Kig'Yar named Cip Kep, keeping morale high among the troops with praise where appropriate, attempting to understand what Heretocs said while trying to get vital information during a Flood outbreak, and generally I try my best to roleplay any situation appropriately. And if there is little danger, we can have some actual, minorly extensive RP. Such as discussing why someone feels empty inside, or interrogating a Heretic verbally.

Do you understand the Faction Rules? 

I do understand the faction rules.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?

I understand this.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?

I understand this.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? 

To lead the Covenant forces by commanding the ship, and directing any ground forces we deploy, while ensuring victory and the safety of our ship.

Why should you be whitelisted?

Not enough people play Shipmaster, and I consider myself fairly active. I also normally play Ultra, and I want to take the next step up and be what I'm basically already playing regularly.
Accepted.

Keep in mind that as this role, you have the tools to turn the tide of any battle, as you are more resistance and overall more well equipped than any other Covenant unit. Don't go out on your way to fulfill your own agenda, make sure objectives are completed and so on. We expect the shipmaster to be the brain of the faction during the round, the rest of the Covenant can easily fulfill any duty you may give them.

You will be held to higher standards and expected to set the right example among the rest of the whitelisted roles. Be reasonable, considerate and, of course, have fun. If you follow these principles, there should be no problem. Good luck.