Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST Apply [LuisPh1067]
Ckey: Fire Or Die

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: Teste1587

Character(s): Rosemary Mitchell, Kaleb Dume

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: My Character (Rosemary Mitchell) He is very  calm so him do things perfectly is hard to him get angry and he is know to be very Intelectual and Very expert, My Another Character (Kaleb Dume) Very Nervous he is also know as very concerned about the conditions of his team if someone dies he will carry his body to a safe place but under extreme conditions he orders his team to take the body to a safe place while he stands behind defending the team to the end.

Provide a brief description of your character: (Rosemary Mitchell): One colonist that joined the UNSC Recruitment wanting revenge from the Covenant because the Covenant attacked his colony when he was 16 Years old. (Kaleb Dume): A former navy member who joined the Marines in his 18 years he has been promoted to E-2 rank in his 19 years since then he has been on the EVA Combat team.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I understand

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I understand
<p><br></p>
I haven't seen you much, denied try again in 30 days
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]