Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application
Ckey: FGRSentinel

Discord name: =(FGR)=Sentinel#3802

In-character name: Fupfup

general character info: An Unggoy, Fupfup has learned a great deal on his way up the ranks. As a Major, he became obsessed with learning and understanding the successes and mistakes around them, the three words "watch, listen, learn" becoming a mantra for him. Now an Ultra, Fupfup has lost the general naivety of his younger brethren, becoming an expert at breaching operations. However, he occasionally falls into periods of cynicism as he continues to watch. The pride of those above. The mistakes of others that rush headstrong into battle. The deaths of his fellow Unggoy. He continues learning what he can in hopes that he can some day pass his knowledge on to his fellow Unggoy or share his insight with others.

Reason for joining : Mostly I play Covenant a lot and want to make it clear what my main faction is. Of course, I'd also like to eventually try out new characters at some point or have Fupfup occasionally be a Deacon.

Roleplay Example/History: Most of my roleplay history is on SS13 servers such as this, but one of the more recent incidents was a Kig'Yar getting all the Yanme'e NPCs on the Covenant ship and putting them in a room with Fupfup (who generally dislikes Yanme'e for being annoying pests) to see him panic and try to chase them out before finally giving up.
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]