Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandviches covie app (I'm sorry UNSC brothers)
Ckey: Sandvich123

Discord name: Sandvich

In-character name: NabNab

general character info: NabNab is a minor unggoy part of the massive covenat machine who is all other unggoys, pissed at their treatment and low ranks, but truly belives in the holy mission they do. NabNab is actually dumber then most other unggoys not even able to pilot a ghost and has come close to execution several times for sheer incompentnce. The elite minor in charge of him decided he would be better off letting the unggoy die in the battle field rather then his own hand.

Reason for joining : 1. Deacon, 2. nipple. Okay, now for real, I'm gonna try covenant since I can't really just decided I want to play minor one round and play for my ODST trail the next round. This is a warning to anyone that's thinking I'm going to stay, I probaly won't due to the lack of UNSC CO and the fact that the UNSC needs more officers.

Roleplay Example/History: Nasoki Chen-(ODST) usually acts like any normal person and not a complete meme (usually). NabNab-(unggoy minor) I actually play my unggoy like I wrote and the part of an elite actually happend in round. Leland Welty-(UNSC CO), probaly the only character I've never memed as since I'm to busy trying to get the marines to actually follow orders.
Captain Arbs says, “Gonna deploy the slipspace bomb on the colony”
Nasoki Chen says, “We gonna get the phat dub?”
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]