Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Enkidienne UEG application
Ckey: enkidienne

Discord: enkidienne #4253

Previous bans on this server or others: i was banned for 3 month for accidentally posting NSFW content

Reason why you want to be a representative: i want to represent the player base and bring my personal ideas to the table.

I will provide an example situation, I want you to tell me how you will handle it. Please be honest with this as your performance will be reviewed compared to this example. 

Example: The Covenant was given a massive buff for balance, raising shield strength. However the UNSC is raising pitchforks because now their ship is being blown to bits more often. The URF has decided to jump on this as well. UNSC and URF players are now messaging you to bring this up to the staff.

What do you say?: i would try to get in contact with multiple concerned players, pool their opinions, reactions and possible solutions and then bring it up with the other senators to try and find a fix/nerf/buff/rework that would please the most people possible. As my personal opinion matter no more than any other players it would be pooled with the rest of them. The players concerned would be UNSC and covenant has the URF does not have a role in spacial combat. If debate is to take place i would try to represent at my best the people that contacted me, not speaking for myself but for the group that is having the issue.
denied, banned from server
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]