• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallen2132's Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Fallen2132

Your Discord Username: Fallen2132

Your character name (if relevant): Jax or Xander

Who were you banned by: mactoperfuror
Date of ban: 10/25

Length of ban: Perma

Full ban reason: Greifer, armed the nuke at roundstart. Would not respond to ahelps..

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Ok right after I died I had to run to the store so I was afk after I read the messages from various admins it was too late but this is how the nuke was armed: My Co (Alexander McCarthy)  said the base was compromised and to hide after his transmission I asked him if I should Arm the Payload and leave? he never responded I didn't know that you should only arm the payload if the base is under siege I leared that after I died they were explaining when to arm the nuke in dead chat but I will Ahelp in the future before making decision's that will impact others experiences ingame sorry for all the trouble that was caused by my actions.
Fallen
Alexander McCarthy here, i remember that round VAGUELY but i do remember me stating either comms was compromised or base. By the time you asked for that i was most likly dead or it got blown thru by combat messages, but i dont think this was roundstart.....as i usually kick off the revolution at 1:00 to 1:30 but its been awhile so who knows. Now my opinion plays no real part but i feel this was a honest mistake that you feel bad about(hopfully)
+1
approved. only reason you were perma'd was due to my inability to contact you. Next time take it to the forums straightaway and dont break rule 6 next time.