Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya boy wanna shoot aliens
Ckey: pepega_lad

Discord name: Fishing Nanachi

In-character name: Cheyenne Northey

general character info: I don't really have a character backstory per se, I just know what I can't and can't do.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Mainly Ship Crew. But I really don't like the role since most marines end up firing the weapons anyways. Been trying ONI and normal Marine lately and I've kinda liked it.

Reason for joining : The real reason for joining is the endgame. I want to be able to play Spartan (demonsssss) or the ODST (I.nmediate M.urder P.roffesionals), and this is the gateway to it. That's about it. I can roleplay properly and can make up a character, I've just not bothered with the human one since they're disposable for that round, so I don't have much thoght into it.
I've never seen you in round (diferent time zones probl), and anything I say doesn't matter. Seems like you're super new and already want to go Spartan or ODST, so just a heads up you have to go ODST first, finish the 30 trial without anything to major happining, then you have to apply for Spartan. The reason I seem kind of against this app is you only want to go play the cool stuff, not wanting to even play any other roles. It also takes two minutes to create a simple backstory for any character, so that just shows a lack of effort for the most basic RP required, spartans and ODSTs are heavy RP focused. You can't even be botherd to type two lines. The discord name you also gave doesn't exist or is false. You're also trying to be edgy with the title of your app but that shows you can't even follow the most basic guide line.
Captain Arbs says, “Gonna deploy the slipspace bomb on the colony”
Nasoki Chen says, “We gonna get the phat dub?”
yeah uh taht kind of memery wont get you anywhere tbh....ps halo station is a med-high rp server so yeah
This app really shows you don't really care much compared to your last app https://projectunsc.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1462 denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]