Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Theplahunter/SovietCyanide UEG application
Ckey: SovietCyanide 

Discord: Theplahunter#5106

Previous bans on this server or others: No bans on HALO station but I am currently serving a permanent ban on BayStation and Aurora Station.

Reason why you want to be a representative: Well, I believe the community does require a voice, and I am willing to listen to people to be that voice. The community needs a rep, and I have plenty of time to fill those shoes. I do work a full time job, but I am allowed my phone, which has discord on it, so I can respond to messages and concerns from players at any time during the day. I do enjoy HALO station, being all the way back from 2012, and I have a strong desire to keep the community happy and willing to play the game. I can understand how frustrating it is to be screaming into a void, and I want to prevent that by being a part of the team.

I will provide an example situation, I want you to tell me how you will handle it. Please be honest with this as your performance will be reviewed compared to this example.

Example: The Covenant was given a massive buff for balance, raising shield strength. However the UNSC is raising pitchforks because now their ship is being blown to bits more often. The URF has decided to jump on this as well. UNSC and URF players are now messaging you to bring this up to the staff.

What do you say?: Well, first I would ask any suggestions to fix it from the URF and UNSC side, and go to the covenant side to ask them their thoughts, and if they have their own balances in mind. I would write up a brief note on people's suggestions, what they want fixed, and all that, and present it to the developers and team. I would present my case for both sides, taking feedback, and listening to everybody in what they have to say. I also would try and get a first person perspective on the issue by playing myself, so I can personally experience what is happening and provide my own experience in a fair manner. This probably means playing more as covenant AND as UNSC/URF, but I think I am willing to split my time between the factions so every group has some sort of fair representation.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]