Alex Lancer

Who were you banned by:
thegreytide

Date of ban:
14/12/2019

Length of ban:
1 month -till 13/01/2019

Full ban reason:
The round had been voted to be continued, however I didn't have enough time to stay for the prolonged round. I was playing as GCPD, so I decided to head back to give back my weapons and ammo, as well as tell my team I'm going SSD. I told my team mate I'm going SSD, which he understood, at which point I attempted to throw my weapon to him, a MA37, I didn't realise I had accidentally turned off throw, and I had left on Grab intent from earlier. This meant, when I attempted to throw him my rifle, I fired a burst into him.
I attempted to use LOOC to apologize and say I didn't actually mean too.
This was reported as Griefing the player, which is understandable. If I had been able to say, I would have told the Admin what I'm saying here, however I had to leave, thus I was unable to defend myself and it was assumed I was just trying to troll or Grief.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
As I mentioned it wasn't me trying to actually Grief, just an accident. I am very sorry for what happened and I understand why it was taken as me trying to grief. I really like the server and the community is really nice. I'm sorry this happened. It was more a case of me not checking my status, rather than me being genuinely trolling. I hope this clearing some stuff up and you will consider unbanning or lowering the ban length.
accepted please dont let this happen again