UNSC Application!
Ckey: 
VonWolfe

Discord name: 
Odysseus#1359

In-character name: 
Octavian Blaze

general character info: 
Octavian was born in the inner colonies to a moderately well-off family and always looked to the stars for answers. Eventually, he decided he wanted to join the UNSC to see the stars (and because his parents...in better terms... told him he had to or they would disown him) and discover a sense of wonder. That wonder turned to hard cold steel with the death of his pal Buck Blight who served with the Colonial Military Administration, on the CMA Heracles. Since learning of his death, Octavian has vowed himself that he would get revenge for the death of his friend.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): 
Executive Officer

Reason for joining :
I thought this faction would be one of the best to join because instead of knowing who your enemy is when fighting, such as the Covenant and URF do, the UNSC technically does not fully know who is apart of the URF, nor do they know where the Covenant ship is 24/7. I think that calls for a lot of stratagem when playing as the UNSC because you don't only have to manage one front, but two. Those fronts being on the ground on Geminus, as well as in Space, from the LB to the ODP. 

Also, as a kid, I thought it'd be interesting to play as a Marine in the halo games, and instead of seeing the games from their standpoint instead of a Spartan who will (always) come out on top (just for the sake of gameplay). And this server for SS13 is the first possibility I've seen for being able to play with others while being a Marine.
(keep in mind my opinon doesn't matter) Now I've never been in round with you or don't remember you (diferent time zones probly) Seems like you've played a couple of rounds on outer colony, and understand it. Command isn't required but you playing XO helps out alot, and you don't wanna instally go for the whitelist so I feel like you'd even be a good CO from reading this app. This is a well thought out app even for just the faction app, so in my opinion, great job. Not that my opinion matters.
Captain Arbs says, “Gonna deploy the slipspace bomb on the colony”
Nasoki Chen says, “We gonna get the phat dub?”
Welcome to the UNSX XO
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]