Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AccointNaim betrays the URF, to Covenant, again.
Ckey: AccointNaim

Discord name: Someone Random#5544

In-character name: Slowly Floats Away

general character info: Slowly Floats Away is your average Huragok, that just wants to fix. They can usually be seen as a Lifegiver, or an Engineer, but either way, they will fix. Whether it be fixing starships, or fixing people, thats all they're good at, and all they want to do. Second to that is their own self preservation, ensured by the Covenant, but that doesn't mean they won't gladly fix humans or human ships... even if the Covenant doesn't want them to.

Reason for joining: I got bored of URF, there wasn't many benefits it provided. Sure, playing an innie is fun, and with a new leader it was a bit refreshing, so I postponed joining the UNSC. But, with the addition of Huragok and Yanme'e, why not join the Covenant?

Roleplay Example/History: I wasn't the best Covenant roleplayer in the past, around late 2018 early 2019. But, I have gotten a lot better at roleplaying, I've read about the Covenant, and more specifically, the races I want to play. I feel like I'm able to actually roleplay Covenant now.
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]