Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyricjupiter3's covenant application
Ckey: Lyricjupiter3

Discord name: Lyric #4848

In-character name: Mux

general character info: Formerly from T'avo his upbringing was rather average for most T'avoen. His working life started with just odd jobs around T'avo, mainly basic labor for the most part. It was this time Mux grew a wish to find his riches in the stars like many Kig-Yar before him. Moving into working on a raider ship it did not take long for the covenant to make a good offer for his employment in their army.

Mux is a product of his races disinterest in the covenant religion, knowing only glimpses into the covenant faith but not buying much of it at all, not that he is stupid enough to ever admit it around his new employers. His outlook however is vastly materialistic with only interest in his payments, food and maybe spoils of war if he finds something worth the risk of his new leaders ill will. However his other main objective is to survive long enough to be payed.

Mux's combat ability however could be questioned, while is natural agility does help he is not the best shot in the covenant, something he is too prideful to admit. Mux prefers a long range rifle and exit plan more then anything else if combat can not be avoided, if avoidable though he will use every excuse to get out of the fireing-line. He is self-centered and will show scant effort helping someone, and if he does he will suspect something in return.

Mux's free time is normally filled with basic dug making and use. More often then not if given free time he will try and sell his badly made pills in effort to try and make a few extra bits of shiny. Normally it does not work out.

Reason for joining : I have mainly been playing the other Kig-Yar race, Ruutian, and wanted to play a differing approach to combat, that and the new rolling update seems kind of fun and want to test it on T'avon. This is more to broaden my covenant experience and play a race I somewhat used to play when they were not whitelisted.

Roleplay Example/History: I have been RPing for roughly seven years, maybe even more. I started out in Gmods Half-life RP community, I spent more then three years there before moving on to SS13 and a few other platforms. My original RP server for SS13 was paradise station about three years back (I know, not a high bar but back then it was not just re-branded hippy). I have been playing this server on and off for only a few months though.
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]