Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crocodillo's Covenant Application
Ckey: Crocodillo

Discord name: A single slice of kraft cheese#2714

In-character name: Cip Kep

general character info: Cip Kep is a T'vaoan Kig-yar who lived their early life as a crewmember on a privateer vessel in the vicinity of T'vao, who later on joined the Covenant first as a mercenary, and later as a more full-fledged member. Though they carry themselves as one faithful, Cip's origin does show in their concern over material things such as wealth being as prevalent as faith, "As a matter of pragmatism". Though they are without doubt loyal to the Covenant, at the same time, Cip can be a little disagreeable with their peers; grumpy, easily upset, snappy, and aggressive- at least when it is safe to be. It has not offered much impediment to their ability to perform their duties, yet it is noticeable enough to sour the moods of those who have to work with Cip. Fortunately, these unagreeable tendencies are kept in control enough to prevent unprovoked or unwarranted incidents, unless you consider being glared at for unknown reasons to be a manner of toxic offense. Cip does seem to have a favorable preference for making peers of other T'vaoan and occasionally Sangheili however- though looks upon Unggoy and even Ruutians with a bit less fondness.

Cip Kep seems to prefer staying shipside and attending naval duties, and has also been known to experiment with chemical and medical materials when not being watched, likely to self-train for a role of handling such things. When made to go groundside however or take up arms for violent encounters in general, Cip seems to have one of two preferences; Being far away from the enemy and poking them to death with a Carbine or similar ranged weapons, or getting right up in their faces to promptly maul them.

Reason for joining : In the earlier days of this server I played Covvie-side on this same character. I have been absent for a long time however, and my whitelist was purged. Bobby's trying to come back home to mom and dad from the war, and if you don't know what I mean by that, I mean "I want back in because I like being covenant and I like to think I can actually be useful in practical ways".

Roleplay Example/History: I've been doing roleplay for over five years now. Though my earlier roleplay history was pretty shoddy, I feel like I've made substantial improvements in how I write and react to events that occur. I also know how to stay within my own ability and boundaries, in respect of what I'm capable of in-game and in-character-ly alike. Though I am rather rusty on the scene of SS13 due to my prolonged absence, I have been able to gradually pick myself up well enough so far.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]