Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandviches Commanding Officer App
Ckey: Sandvich123

Discord name: Sandvich

Character Name(s): Leland Welty (XO-lieutenant commander), Nasoki Chen (ODST-private first class)

Do you understand the RoE?: Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Yup

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: The UNSC CO isn't the hand on guy for the marines and should be more concerd about his ship and overall the sectors and objectives. He's meant to use the PL, and PS to carry out his orders so he doesn't have to leave the ship, he's also not a combat role or a low rp role. Being the CO means you're overseeing the battle in your sector, and you have to make decesions that people may not be happy with but you feel are needed, but you need to remember this is a game and doing the fun thing might be better then doing the harder winning objective. You may also need to remove people that pick command roles but don't know what they're doing, and you always listen to people if you're making decsions that involve them.

Why should you be whitelisted?: There is currently a massive lack of CO's in the UNSC, a massive lack of them. I'm not going to be the perfect CO and I still need to improve before I get near being perfect, but it's better then having an E-5 inchage of all of the UNSC forces.
Captain Arbs says, “Gonna deploy the slipspace bomb on the colony”
Nasoki Chen says, “We gonna get the phat dub?”
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]