Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macguffins ODST Application on Ice!
Ckey: Macguffin

Timezone: NZDT (UTC +12)

Discord Name: Foolius IV#7843

Character(s): Shuren Tang, Brooke Stamos

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Shuren is generally good natured amongst fellow marines and other UNSC, though noticably finicky about personal space
she tries to maintain a level of professionality in all situations. With a strong moral ethic that can place her at
odds with more trigger happy or sadistic marines, Shuren tries - though not always sucessfully - to take care to
look out for the needs of every other individual on her team. She has tendancy to place personnel over objectives,
and to exert bravery to the point of recklessness if it means drawing fire from hostiles for the sake of her team.

A natural born follower, Shuren is more than happy to let someone else make the decisions, though this doesn't mean
that she's wholly incapable of making their own decisions, questioning superiors or stepping up when no one else
will, just that she would prefer not to, and is far more comfortable operating on the orders of her superiors
than operating as one giving orders to others.

Shuren has come to resent the URF as a whole for the means that some insurrectionists are willing to use to achieve
their goals, this results in her being harsh and insensitive towards those that she knows or suspects to be
insurrectionists.

Though out of touch with the realities of life as an outer colonist she remains affable, if a little thoughtless when
dealing with civilians.

Her interactions with the covenant are very limited, when it comes to the aliens it's kill or be killed, no exceptions.
People will generally find themselves hard-pressed to convince her otherwise in any instance.

Provide a brief description of your character:
Shuren Tang stands at approximately five feet and five inches, she appears to be of a relatively average build,
in her early 20's, and has black hair that is usually tied into a low bun. Born and raised on the planet Earth,
enlisted in the UNSC Marine Corps as soon as she was able in order to find purpose. Shuren considers it better
to ask a stupid question than do a stupid thing, though she's usually the one asking stupid questions she has a
lot of patience for giving answers when she is able to do so. When she's made up her mind about something however,
she's as stubborn as a mule. Shruen often tends towards being self-assertive both in and out of combat often with
a fairly healthy sense of humor, though the sense of humor tends to distort in the middle of active combat.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:
I understand that if I am accepted into this whitelist I will be held to a higher standard than others.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:
I understand that failure to behave appropriately will result in my removal from the whitelist.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:
I understand that failure to play within the server rules can result in my permenant removal from the ODST whitelist.
I've seen a lot of Shuren, and they're good people. I'd be more than willing to let them on trial as an ODST. They've shown nothing but being good people
Shuren is a good player and i'd be happy with letting them on as Trial.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]