Loafe's ODST App
Ckey: Loafe

Timezone:US East (GMT -5)

Discord Name: Loaf#5101 

Character(s):

Dustin Simmons

Brenden Wilkins

Dante Ray

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Dustin is a very opinionated ODST, and has open disdain for those from the colonies. That being said, he takes chain of command very seriously, and follows orders to the letter, and likewise is incredibly loyal to his team members. In combat, he is a conservative fighter, trying to take his enemies down from a distance rather than up close. 

Provide a brief description of your character:
 Dustin is a 6'2", with dirty blonde clean cut hair, and an average build. After a brief deployment as part of the 9th Marine Expeditionary Force as a Marksman, he was selected for ODST training and entered into the prestigious ODST Scout Sniper school. He was assigned to the 113th ODST Regiment and UNSC Bertels, where he excelled in a series of operations acting as the team sharpshooter. He was then reassigned to a special protection detail for several months, before being moved back to the 113th and the UNSC Iron Will. 

Coincidentally, he was the tallest member of his team when assigned to the 113th. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes
returning ODST, had no problems before, was just inactive given life circumstances

consider this my sponsor
thumbs up for this
My opinion doesn’t matter in theses factors, but I’ve played a few rounds with you and you’re one of the smarter marines. Your app is written out with thought being put in and clean answers. From reading your app I can also tell you’ve been on the server a long time and your character was created during the days of KS-7. The only complaint I could probably give is him going marksman since that’s all I usually see when the ODST are awake. Of course that isn’t important at all, in all truth Loaf is a good player and would make an epic ODST
At the request of the ODST Officers, this app is being Cryo'd until around 15th of December due to there being a large number of Trials currently underway.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]