Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9R's URF Commando Application
Ckey: 9R

Discord Name: 9R#3507

Character(s): Joobrah'eel Al-Hassan

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Hassan only wants one thing in life. He wants to watch the UEG burn to the ground and watch the URF rise from the ashes of the old system that has wronged him, his friends, and his family so many times before. Hassan cares not if he must give his life for the greater good and is willing to die for the URF so that they can succeed.

Provide a brief description of your character: Hassan, at an early age, never liked authority. He was a good child and was smart in most capacities but none of that matters because he could not conform to society and what they wanted from him. Hassan's most hated authority figure was the UNSC and the UEG as a whole. After taxes get blasted through the roof and the mistreating of the colonies he knew that the UEG was an inefficient beast that, in his mind, only existed to slow down human progress. Hassan is ready to take up arms with his brothers and bring down the Government that has done him and his kind dirty for too long. Hassan is a inconspicuous looking man, Almost like an average Joe. Even though Hassan has done many things in the past to stunt the growth of the UEG they have never been able to pick him out. His normality is his specialty. Hassan has spent many years learning about changing his appearance, speech patters, and body movements to be able to blend in to any situation making him almost like a chameleon. Sabotage and Covert operations is what Hassan does the best, And when it gets down to it he's one hell of a fighter. Hassan prefers loud, blinding attacks that will send even the most experienced troopers into a dizzy the moment they see it, That's why he mainly uses explosives and chemical weapons. Easily concealable weapons are among his favorite due to their versatility and he will never go out without a trusty firearm.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I understand.
+1 really epic
A URF member and a Jerma fan? Indeed a man of culture! 

But enough of Jerma, the application is great! Lots of detail and a somewhat unique gimmick and skill, that noone else in the SOE has even dabbled with, and with the insane warcrime energy to make it a blast to watch!

You also seemingly play for fun instead of winning, which is an admirable trait in the URF

Your discord activity is fine, too, you've been memeing all the time recently

I have no reason or concern to doubt you, but now I have all the anticipation to see you in action with an application as eye catching as this!

+1, do us proud with your wetwork skills
After speaking with them, +1. Good app, good answers to my questions, and I’ve seen them do good work in rounds.
They believe they have their false prophets on their side. Well let them believe what they will.

We have the MACs on our side.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]