Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandvich’s ODST trooper app
Ckey: Sandvich 123

Timezone: GMT +2

Discord Name: Sandvich

Character(s): Nasoki Chen (platoon leader) Lenlandy Welty (XO) Carlos Sainz (marine)

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Nasoki Chen is usually a very intense, wise cracking person. He’ll go from one minute to explaining orders to screaming at marines why aren’t they moving in a heart beat. Chen always attempts to keep cool and be the marine sgt. you always see in the movies, but he rarely does that ever due to the chaos of war and starts blasting innies away. The bad thing I could draw from Chen is the lack of confidence he has in the marines under him. He’ll even treat some like children or just leave them on the ship. Overall, Chen is a marine who will listen to orders without question, and is a short tempered man with no patience for people wasting his time

Provide a brief description of your character: Chen was born on Reach and was a part of the marshals police force, he was actually quite opposed to the UNSC. He was part of the young group of people that believed that the UNSC played a hand to much in people’s everyday lives, he even felt like this even though he lived on a core planet where the UNSC is the main government and he worked for them. This all changed when he was drafted into the UNSC after his mother had been killed by an innie attack and his father was left emotionally crippled  by the events. He didn’t oppose the draft due to a feeing of duty, or honor, he did it out of rage and how he wanted to get back at the URF for what they did. This rage has followed Chen since the start of his training and still carries on today (also due to the role and rank, I’ll be playing Chen as a more rookie trooper, and I’ll tone it down on the screaming a lot since Chen won’t be PL anymore. I’ll also lower his age and change anything else needed)

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:Yup

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:Yup

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:Yup
A good trooper, willing to sponsor them. Consider this approved unless another officer has something to say
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
Heard about an incident where you threatened to execute an E-8 while being an E-3 over petty reasons, which means failure to adhere to chain-of-command. I'll have to say no to this.
Gonna have to agree with Hill on this one. Blatant dumbassery to threaten to execute another marine.
well, 2 officers have voiced their complaints about this app, so i'm gonna have to retract my sponsorship and deny the app. Sorry, feel free to apply again in 30 days.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
Hold on, what? Uh so Aleto I have no memeory of this happening and I'm pretty sure that's made up. Would you mind showing me some logs or something?
Or provide the E-8 I threatend to kill since E-8 isn't even a rank anymore. This is kind of a big thing and honestly should be job banned for just being such an ass, would you also mind providing who you heard this from?
Accordingly to Sleepy himself it happened on an event where an admiral came to inspect the ODP, and you threatened to cap Joe's character (E-8) over the admiral not liking a light fixture or something along those lines.
Ckey was mixed up, the odst who did it got reprimand sticked.

Just assume the app is accepted unless said otherwise.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]