Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Fanta - Command Whitelist
Ckey: JoeFanta

Discord name (username####): Johnny Fanta#0979

Character Name(s): Frank J. Bowman - Current name, though the last name was previously Gelatt.

Do you understand the RoE? Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes, I do.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? Commanding Officer, I'll have control over the UNSC forces and their assets. I'll be in control of the ship and it's crew, so my job will be to work out effective strategies that'd allow us to successfully complete the mission.

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I know what I'm going to be doing, I've played XO more than once and I've done quite well, going as far as to make sure I actually keep the mission going without losing all of my shipyards. Securing both the artifact and at the same time taking down the covenant shipyard. Being a covenant player/diplomat before applying for the UNSC, I mained command 99% of the time, playing either Ultra or Major. As acting shipmaster I've had more than one victory, which is one of the reasons why I applied for shipmaster, though I felt too bored with my faction so I switched to the UNSC. I'll be a good CO, I know how to roleplay, I know how to lead.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]