Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelso Spartan Application
CKEY: Kelso33

Timezone: GMT-0

Discord name (eg Bob#123): Kemikals#1094; 'STOMP' in disc

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?: A little over a month.

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?: I had a jobban on Yog ages ago, but that's it. Warden I think, when I was brand new.

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules? Yes.

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartans and Spartan Applicants, on the forums as well as discord? Yes.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Luca-033

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

Firstly; i'd ask either the RD or Security Commander about the size of the Covenant's forces, composition and then the size of their own forces. If it is a mere one or two Kig-Yar, T'vaoans or the like - what can be assumed as a scouting party, i'd remain shipside. If there is cause for it, requesting that the local marine's shipside go down first as to not overextend is a likelyhood, though that may be rendered null if there is none available or they are wiped out.

However, if there are no ONI or they are overwhelmed by oncoming forces (i.e multiple elites, a wraith, etc) I would then deploy and assist in pushing back the local Covenant force and defending UNSC assets.

Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

Due to the situation, my first reaction would be to board - and during this ask about the Insurrection's forces, equipment, and what remains of the UNSC - ODST, Marines, crew, etc. The priority would be to disarm the nuke, preventing the loss of the ship, then handling whatever Insurrection forces remain to prevent further damage. I would likely stay shipside for a little while to ensure that there are no more boarding efforts.

Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

My first priority would be to ensure that the Covenant do not obtain the Spartan and the MJOLNIR attached. I would engage whatever forces are dragging away the Spartan, then activate the self-destruct. I would return to the bomb and complete my objective,

If the timer has passed the threshold for defusal, I would do the same but attempt to load the Spartan and myself onto an escape pod. If I land in an area controlled by hostiles, I would activate their SD. If not, I would request an immediate pickup.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]