Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hero SoE application
Ckey: Hero1001

Discord Name: Hero #8418

Character(s): Faith Erals

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: She's here to take the fight back to the UNSC and the UEG, by any means necessary. Civilians are of little concern to her, As long as they don't take hostile actions towards her fellow members. Faith values the life of her fellow URF/SoE brothers and sisters above all else. She will always try to use diplomacy first in most encounters to try to gain a edge on her enemies, if no hostile actions were taken by any parties beforehand. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Long white hair, dyed shortly after joining the URF. Standing at 5"4 Faith is rather small. She talks little of her past life, before the URF. But whatever happened, she's still hurt by the memories of it.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, as it should be.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes
Greetings, paint Mario man!

It's been a while since you were last on the discord, do you still play this server? If so, come on with us memers in General and Innie Barracks. SOE applicants are finally being looked at now that I have my officer rank back!

Anyway, less of me and more of you! Your application is of good quality, and an SOE member who uses diplomacy is vastly needed. Our problem solving usually only involves us and weapons of mass destruction, so a negotiatior is ideal! A bit of a, vague backstory, but that's not really a problem!

If you still care about being an SOE lass, come join and talk to us in the discord. Once you're in, there are no "activity checks", so you can take as long off as you want, but to show you want in, you gotta show up!

Also, is Faith your innie character, or do you have a different innie charracter? If you do, specify in a reply and I'll be sure to take note of your triumphs in game!

Good luck, applicant!
Yes! Still active and having a blast on this server! And correct, Faith Erals is my innie character.
(11-25-2019, 04:10 AM)Hero Wrote: Ckey: Hero1001

Discord Name: Hero #8418

Character(s): Faith Erals

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: She's here to take the fight back to the UNSC and the UEG, by any means necessary. Civilians are of little concern to her, As long as they don't take hostile actions towards her fellow members. Faith values the life of her fellow URF/SoE brothers and sisters above all else. She will always try to use diplomacy first in most encounters to try to gain a edge on her enemies, if no hostile actions were taken by any parties beforehand. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Long white hair, dyed shortly after joining the URF. Standing at 5"4 Faith is rather small. She talks little of her past life, before the URF. But whatever happened, she's still hurt by the memories of it.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, as it should be.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes

After a talk, you seem competent enough for the role. +1 from me.
They believe they have their false prophets on their side. Well let them believe what they will.

We have the MACs on our side.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]