Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egorium's URF commando app(second)
Ckey: Egorium

Discord Name: UberWafflya

How does your character interact with the world around them and the in  it?: Ward is cold and silent; he shows no emotion either when he kills anyone, or when he risks dying. He will do everything to achieve goals, he is ready to kill anyone, from a soldier to a child. Prefers execution to captivity. He is little known in his ranks, but those who know him celebrate excellent tactical skills and instant decision-making in critical situations

Provide a brief description of your character:The Ward is quite tall, about seven feet tall. Has a long beard and is absolutely bald. Has a pale skin and an empty look.He looks like a skinhead, but he isn’t

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Of course

PS:
I was kicked out because of my courage and bad behavior. I want to apologize to those whom I could offend, and especially to the owner of the ancient armor of the jaguar. I promise to be corrected if you take me back
Welcome back, hopeful aspirant!

I'm glad to see you still care enough to try again, even if it would have been easier to simply leave and join some other faction seeing as you were demoted 

On the topic of demotion, what exactly happened? I have a vague recollection of the events, but I don't remember any specific action that was, well, grossely offensive to anyone as a whole. If you can specify why, and show us your transparency, that would be ideal!

The user of the Jaguar armor is McLovin, the Senior Administrator! Go talk with him and buy him a cheap game if you really offended him! Garfied Cart repairs any friendship better than any trained professional can!

I don't have a problem with your discord semi-innactivity (a few messages every so often), but I unfortunately already forgot your innie character(s) name! Would you care to remind me so I know who to look out for?

Other then that, I have little concern other then your somewhat generic character! Specify what needs to be said, and I'm sure we'll find a place for you in the SOE. Though, that place will either be boring-ass metal or a bananium throne depending on how entertaining your character will be!

Good luck, aspirant! Settle your differences as you need to, and make sure to be on good terms with whoever our faction leader will be!
I've seen how you've acted and how you handle things, I'm denying this until I see improvement
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]