Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draegonlore's Covenant Application
Ckey: Draegonlore

Discord name: Red Fang#5895 (Nicknamed Draegonlore)

In-character name: Tiz'k

General character info: Standing around 5 foot even, Tiz is rather typical of her race. She's a bit of a cynic, and while smart enough to publicly follow the tenants of the Covenant's religion, to an extent, she does not truly believe the forerunners to be gods. As such, she doesn't really buy into the idea of 'heresy' but is still averse to using anything human due to the legal consequences. That isn't to say she isn't up to make some credits from heretical loot on the side.

Reason for joining : I've always been a big fan of the Halo games since I was a little kid. I've always found to be the Covenant the most interesting, and at the moment, I think the best players I've encountered are covvie mains. 

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing Space Station for a long time now, starting I believe late 2016 early 2017. Started on /tg/ and hated it, moved to Paradise for a month, then I went to baystation and roleplayed there for over a year before leaving and going to CM. I disliked the changes they made to CM left. Then I took about half a year break, came back and found that there was a Halo server and pretty much immediately joined. Other than that I've been in many D&D/WH40KRPG/PF games oover the years before and during SS13. I know I'm only a week into this server (and honestly I expect this to get declined for that very reason) but at the moment I see myself playing here for a long time.