Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kozi32 Spartan App
CKEY: Kozi32

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord name (eg Bob#123): Kozi32#4645

[font=Arial]How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?:  James accepted me in [color=#666666][size=x-small]08-29-2018, 09:55 PM

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?: I was banned here, james is aware,Deso is aware,even Stingray is aware beacuse of what

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules? Yes

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartans and Spartan Applicants, on the forums as well as discord?  Im Fully aware

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Husar-032

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do? 
Team would be prepared for fast deploy, but will await for mission objectives (Help secure da disc and cash, blow our nuke base like Pinstripe nukes geminus),doesnt matter how much there is of Covenant forces.. is there just one unggoy, or there is High Hierarchy, mission must be valid

Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?
Scenario First and Second are mostly that same, PL is probably the aCO beacuse if not, CO or XO would call, aCO/CO/XO must give a valid mission to what we have to do (engage cole protocol, arm de engine, making boarders commit seppuku)

Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do? 
I have to make sure Spartan gear/body wouldnt get into hands of enemy, i would prioritize neutralizing enemies dragging my buddy,if that wouldnt be possible, i would destroy spartan gear/body with all necessary tactics,even if i have to hold them in ship until bomb explodes
love the Seppuku part 1+
You're a fairly well-known player and have been around for a while. So I know that you're at least active in the community. However, I have several issues with this:

Scenario 1:

You were correct to specify that you need a mission objective, but I recently added a clause that specifies that Spartans can self-assign objectives if the aRD or aCO clearly needs/wants help but is unable to give a valid mission, you are able to assign your own (within reason) and the aRD/aCO only has to accept it.

In addition... it very much -does- matter how the Covenant forces are. There's absolutely no reason for you to deploy if there's only 1 grunt attacking the base. Assess if you think the current UNSC/ONI/ODST force can/are currently able to complete the mission based on the current Covenant threat. Obviously you can't always know the enemy force size, but you can make assumptions based on what you hear on comms without issue.

Scenario 2:

You can't just assume the PL is the aCO. You need to confirm it, which is the point of me putting it here. In regards to a valid mission you can see above again, but the scenario implies the situation is already pretty bad and that ODST/UNSC have failed or are failing, which adds credit to deployment.

Scenario 3:

Pretty standard answer, nothing overly wrong with it.

Overall, this is disappointing. I recommend reading over other accepted apps for the answers I'm looking for and applying again in a month.

Denied.