Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application - Kap the Kig-Yar
Ckey: Trikonei

Discord name: Rouley#5546

In-character name: Kap

General character info: Kap is lanky and lightly built member of his race. Though physically frail, he has a rather tenacious spirit. Like many of his Kig-Yar brethren he's primarily in it for the monetary reward, though he still holds the covenant religion in high regard and values the order it brings to unite and ultimately drive the covenant towards the great journey and the defeat of humankind. He respects his superiors and prefers to follow orders first and think about the consequences later. It goes without saying that he bears ill will towards Unggoy and while he's willing to fight alongside them, he sees them at best as the first in line to soak up the heretics bullets.

Reason for joining: I've given each faction a try and I do enjoy the RP opportunities many of the roles provide, especially as a ONI Researcher I found myself roleplaying a lot. But I am personally more interested in the Covenant, especially since I find the playstyle much more appealing and the fact that there's a wide variety of species to try out keeps things fresh and interesting for me. So I can definitely see myself investing a fair bit of time into the faction.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing SS13 since 2014, where I started out on a private server a friend hosted and then tried out some of the other servers, such as TG, Bay and even Yog for a time. I'm probably most familiar with the Bay codebase and prefer the more heavy-rp oriented playstyle the server provides. Furthermore I've been part of several D&D groups over the years, as well as roleplay oriented websites and I even tried out some RP servers on Garry's Mod.
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]