Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcoholism presses "Switch Teams" (Covvie Application)
Ckey: Evoturd

Discord name: Alcoholism Incarnate

In-character name: Haplap

General character info: Haplap the (DESTROYER!) Grunt is one of thousands. Constantly forced to "Go here, Go there!" and used as an improv-tu "kicking-thing" by the larger races. Haplap has only two things going for him; an uncharacteristic case of "Intelligence" (Known as having the capacity to reason above "ME DO THIS!", knowing that humans infact do not lay eggs, and an odd "fascination" with medical triage; many important facts a grunt needs to know!) and an unwavering belief in "The Great Journey". Loyally following the will of the San'Shyuum with a quelled fanaticism that leads the grunt to attempt usually nonchalant 'coffee-talk' conversations with the "Greater" races in an attempt to "distinguish" themselves from the other lesser-run Grunts. Having so far proven himself worthy of the title "Ultra!" (But so can everyone if you LMB that button fast enough). In-Combat, Haplap prefers the "arguably un-grunty" way of the "Hit and Run" tactic. Through, when you are a short-stocky creature with clubbed-feet; it is usually more "Hit, fall over- Scream for the Elite to save you: Repeat."
In otherwords.  Haplap is a grunt. Did you expect anything different for a Grunt who is scared of fucking plastic-bags?

Reason for joining: Refugee from the URF. Current situations have made me decide to broaden my horizons and try out the other great factions of the server! (Exempt UNSC. You'll never take me alive, Blackburn!) I've been playing Haplap since day-one that I joined the server and have always been curious in trying out the bigger and "better" races that the Covenant have to offer! That and Deacon. Haplap as a Deacon can no-way shape or form end poorly! Nope- Never! Fanatically revvin' up the local Unggoys into a suicide plasma-grenade charge of hostile forces is a great idea!

Roleplay Example/History: I have a few human characters who've been apart of the server. Maverick Blackstone, my "Researcher, Innie Officer, and UNSC Medical Officer". Garrick Typhon, my Pelican pilot and Combat Techie. And of course, my countless rounds and hours put into Haplap!  As for SS13 in general? I've been playing constantly since 2016 on multiple servers! Mostly BAY and Unspeakable places during most of that time, and have been apart of the Halo-Station server for just around a month now. 
"Alcoholism isn't just a life-style, it's a fashion statement!"
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]