Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karmac's ODST Application
Ckey: Karmac

Timezone: UTC +10

Discord Name: karmac/garth

Character(s): Garth Pawolski

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Generally a very easy-going person, he's the type to stay calm under pressure, as he understands the alternative usually leads to death. Though he's more enthusiastic to fight the good fight than the average trooper, Garth is no optimist, and understands just how dangerous any operation can be.

Provide a brief description of your character: Garth stands at 5'8, and looks like he's had one too many space twinkies, but he's still in good shape all things considered. He enlisted at the age of 26, having done years of odd jobs or volunteer work on his colony he carries a diverse skillset, and remains firm in his belief that there is always something he can be doing to help a little more. Lacking any sort of notable upbringing or character defining moments in his life, he hoped this would also give him a feeling of purpose, a chance to truly use his skills for the good of man.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Note: I know I've been inactive every now and then, but I do plan to improve activity-wise over the next while.
I think we can make this work.

Garth is pretty dependable, and I hold him good to his word to stay more active, and if he don't, it's simple enough to yeet em off da roster, so I'll sponsor him.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]