Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UntoldTactic's Moderator Application

Ckey: UntoldTactics

Discord Name: •^•#8952

Timezone: AEST/AEDT (Australian Eastern times)

Time in SS13: Started playing back in June, 2018.

Any SS13 Bans: Banned on oracle a few months (give or take) before it died. Got a job-ban on CM, banned from RO/CT on September 7th, 2018. Lifted on November 4th, 2018, 

Prior Moderation experience: Was a Moderator on CM-SS13 for a few months until just recently, so I have good knowledge of how (horrible) fun baystation coded moderation is.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Would have to be patience, some investigations take forever, and some people can really rile you up, so as a member of a staff team you have to have the patience to deal with many things, log-diving, annoying people, all sorts of stuff like that.
Why would you like to join the Staff Team?
(11-19-2019, 09:05 PM)Stingray540 Wrote: Why would you like to join the Staff Team?

Well, I know theres a need for staff in the timezones of lower player population, as well as the fact that I enjoy playing on this server and would love to help it grow, from what I can tell, the staff team currently has a smaller number than what may be needed since the server got a sudden boost in population, so I want to lend a hand and help.
Are you fully aware that if you get accepted, you can no longer be associated with any one faction?
(11-19-2019, 09:26 PM)Stingray540 Wrote: Are you fully aware that if you get accepted, you can no longer be associated with any one faction?

I am aware of this, and i'm prepared to accept such, I have experienced both the covenant and UNSC factions, and I understand a bit of the URF, so I believe it capable of myself to be without bias when it comes to factions as well.
What caused you to leave the CM staff team?
(11-19-2019, 10:33 PM)Stingray540 Wrote: What caused you to leave the CM staff team?

Simply put, I had lost interest in CM and the upper management seemed to be shuffling a lot, leaving the thing a bit unstable in my view. (The upper-management has been shifting quite a bit recently)
His former CM boss here. Untold was a good mod and did his job, he left our staff team on good terms, and is welcome back any time he wants, but if he wants to move on to new things I’ll wish him the best of luck.

If it’s worth anything I’d give him a seal of approval, and if this isn’t allowed feel free to remove my post
Thanks for the above input, I see no reason not to accept this at present.

Accepted.