Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostdex's ODST App
Ckey: Ghostdex

Timezone: GMT -5

Discord Name: Ghostdex#2826

Character(s): John Donable

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Donable views the world around him with little interest, only wanting to essentially serve the UNSC and wipe out the alien menace that threatens him and his allies. Donable cares for his allies' lives, and his objectives, but cares little about any of those deemed hostile.

Provide a brief description of your character: Donable stands at a modest 6'1 and is somewhat stocky. He grew up on a relatively calm frontier planet with a strong UEG presence, until one day the URF bombed the local city and ignited a burning hate in Donable. When Donable turned 18 he enlisted and has been in the UNSC ever since then fighting the URF. The favored weapon of Donable is the MA5B, preferring to take humanities threats head on.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yea, I understand that.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Of course, I understand.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I will follow the rules.
So uh I don't really know who you are really, (I usually forget a lot of people or just not play with you), so I'm gonna write this just by reading your review. The first question about your character interacting with the world is answerd very blandly and no real time was even spent with it. It just shows a lack of effort and doesn't really talk about how your marine acts with others marines. The description of your character is the same, "The URF bombed the local city and ignited a burning hate in Donable". Okay, but why was hate ignited in him? Was someone close hurt to him or was the city he was in was so small that he experinced it himself. The only real thing mentionned about your character is what kind of weapon he likes
Given the lack of intrest in this app, I assume the ODST officers don't want to sponsor you. Consider this denied.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
On the contrary, I'll actually accept this. I didn't realize this application was up and I said I'd sponsor him. App is a bit mediocre but I know ghostdex to be a good player. Worst case scenario, we can just fail his trial.

Consider this accepted.
approve
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]