Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application
Ckey: CANYOUSMELLWHATTHEROCKISCOOKIN

Discord name: ionlyplaywarframeyoucanunfriend#0001 

In-character name: Unggoy: Zuyzuy

general character info: Zuyzuy likes to follow commands, and likes to get recognition for accomplishing the command given. Zuyzuy would and will do anything for his fellow Covenant soldiers. pretty much a suck up, since he is a lackey. Can sometimes have moments of good decision making, but generally he just follows what other people tells him to, and hopes to achieve recognition for his actions.

Reason for joining: Process of elimination of what I wanted to play. I usually Don't want to play anything higher than Marine on USCN, Same goes for URF, as I would likely play officer at most. I think that Covenant a lot more as to how it works than the other factions, as you can be a lot of races. I would likely use Covenant whitelists more than the other whitelists as well.

Roleplay Example/History: Im not sure how long I have played SS13, but it was around when Oracle was up and pulling around 30-50(?) players. I had an interest in trying to play the game about a year earlier I believe, but I did not know anything so I closed it down. The servers I usually had the most fun on had some sort of focus on roleplay, like Bay. Outside of SS13, I played Garry's Mod RP servers for some time, but stopped around 2017 because I found out that Garry's mod's server download files take up about two gigs.
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]