Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuscanaus the Jiralhanae.
Ckey:Nyoz

Discord name: Graffy#1402

In-character name:Tuscanaus

General character info:
Tuscanaus is a Jiralhanae from Doisac, joined recently in the ranks of the Covenant Empire to prove herself that the "Brute's" can become on the same line with the Sangheili regarding the social status. Tuscanaus since young age trained herself to prove that she can become a fighter as well, known for her skills during The First Immolation that proved as one of the era's of Doisac and of the Jiralhanae's as almost an end, but with the help of the Covenant  Empire the civil war that almost sent her society and planet back in the ages of stick and stones. Tuscanaus was a part of the Vheiloth religion as she showed a lot of acceptance to the new-technology and to the new additions that would come from the Forerunner technology so she parted faster for the Covenant Empire that slowly opened her eyes.

Reason for joining :
Tuscanaus was an Vheiloth religion/clan based Brute, her acceptance towards the Covenant Empire was fully accepted since the first day they appeared and gave her a finger, since then she tried her best to fight against any enemies of the Empire to maintain up the Great Journey. Tuscanaus is now on her way to maintain a stable place in the Covenant Empire's Army together with the other Sangheili's,Jiralhanae's,Unggoys and other species that fight for the same cause.

Roleplay Example/History:
Been roleplaying since six years to be honest, also had roleplayed on Halo for a few months as a Insurrectionist I attempted into becoming a Commando but i confused Commando with Insurrectionist. I've been roleplaying on minecraft servers (whitelisted of course) GTA 5,4,San Andreas, Garry's mod Halo RP, Starship Troopers RP and Half-life 2 RP, Arma 3 RP and the list can keep going on.
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]