Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcoholics SoE Application
Ckey: Evoturd

Discord Name: Alcoholism Incarnate

Character(s): Maverick Blackstone

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 

Civilians - "Lotta people go their lives oblivious to the oppression they suffer by the hands of the "United" Earth-Gov.. United my ass..  Half of them don't even know what this fuckin' civil war is about.. Good portion of the other half are vocal about what side they support but don't have the fuckin' balls to grab a rifle and prove that 'faith'. Y'know. I get why those "Freedom n' Liberation" army guys don't give a shit about casualties.. When the people we're trying to protect are so fuckin' brainwashed they'll call out our positions- Hell, I've seen those fuckers pull out weapons on us.. Yeah.. Then the media will paint us as fucking terrorists because we gunned down some patriotic fuck with a death-wish.. They never remark about when the UNSC guns down somebody for being vocally with the URF, or when they MAC a hospital because of suspicions: Or my favorite: Deployin' troops on a neutral city that'll gun some poor fucks who walk to close.. Yeah.. Try explaining that to those UNSC supporters..
In the end? I still got compassion for them. I'm a combat-medic nowadays.. If I didn't give a shit about them I certainly wouldn't be pullin' 'em out of rubble and ensuring they get triage if I was some heartless fuck.. Just hope someday we'll get out to them; that they'll stop seeing us as monsters.."

URF - "Brothers n' arms. I've been patching up these bastards for as long as ONI has had my name in black-ink.. Heh.. Yeah.. Lot of them couldn't screw a fuckin' lightbulb in but it doesn't mean they're not fightin' and bleedin' for nothing.. And the few of 'em that got their shit together? They're my family now.. Especially my THETA's... Yeah.. That project made me proud, that's for sure! Everytime I feel that visage of deja-vu and think we've blown up that god-forsaken Orbital-Platform.. Part of me can't help but feel proud of 'em like my own sons! Never got to be a father.. Guess this is the closest I'll ever get to being one."

X-52/SoE - "Heh.. Fellow Egg-heads and the hardest motherfuckers I've ever had the honor of patchin' up.. I ain't religious but those who don the black-armor of the Sons pull miracles out of their asses every single fuckin' time they touch the ground... And for the egg-heads? Well. Hey, I can't complain about mad-genius... RIPLEY-Class industrial mech with quad AC2's? Fuckin' eh! Yeah.. Nice to be workin' next to people who agree there ain't no such thing as "Too much destruction"... Even if I think a more subtle hand is needed in our work.. Not just rushin' down everythin' with as much firepower as we can muster."

Covenant - "Aliens. Fuck else you want to ask me? What? You think I know all about those crazed religious fucks? Here's what I know from my time workin' treatin' plasma-burns and reattachin' limbs: They're fuckin' maniacs. Those uh.. "Grunts" as we call 'em? Fuckers toss more balls around than a whore on Sedra, that's for sure. Terrify the everlivin' shit outta me.. And we're at war as a species with 'em?! Heh.. Fuck me.. I should have retired on Reach years ago while I still had a chance.. Not like they'll ever penetrate that deep... I think.."

UNSC/ODSTs - "Average UNSC marine? Kids n' old men who think dyin' for the sake of dyin' is some form of honor.. No honor is having your brainmatter sprayed across a fuckin' sidewalk.. Part of me hates it when I've gotta put some poor bastard chokin' on his own lungs  down like a dog.. But that's the choice we all made. Fightin' for somethin' we believe in. There's an honor to that thought of it, I guess. As minuscule and petty as it is... Too bad they waste it all when they're so trigger-happy they kill anything with a fuckin' heartbeat on whatever planet they occupy.. As for those helljumpers? Y'know.. Before we had Jacob around, I'd had think every single one of those fucks was irredeemable. I've seen how mercilessly they gun down anything their "Brave" leaders tell them to... Seen them chop off the fuckin' heads of our fallen like they're some diseased cattle.. Maybe there some good ones out there.. Not that I care. They want to redeem themselves? Drop those guns and armor and fight like fuckin' men..."

ONI/UEG - "Y'know.. I used to believe "The road to hell is paved in good intentions.". Maybe ONI had the right intentions at some point.. I don't want to talk about them.. I don't even want to imagine those sick bastards exist in the slightest bit.. Yes, their tech gave us the THETA's... But to design human engineering? You know they had to have experimented on some poor bastard before finalizing that shit.. And the Blacksites lined in so much black-ink their real intentions are forgotten even to themselves? Yeah.. Devil wears a fuckin' triangle with an eye... 
Oh and the UEG?
Take the U in united and shove it up your fuckin' asses.. You're all about a dead Earth, and she's forgotten about the outer colonies.. Not gonna waste breath rantin' about the fuckers... Look, y'done askin' my fuckin' opinion on shit or we gonna keep playin' "catch up?". "

Provide a brief description of your character: Maverick is what most would call "unremarkable". Sanguine in nature until the situation dictates otherwise, Maverick is usually "harsh" towards newer members of the URF with an overbearing attitude, hawking over every action Insurrectionists underneath his watch in a "Tough-Love" manner, considering anyone under his wing as a "Kid, child" and for those who act out- " Fuckwit". Highly preferring surgical-strike tactics that are quick, decisive- and rarely ever exposing Insurrectionist forces to direct combat. Including the use of high-yield explosives and landmines to fortify locations of significance, long-range weapon systems, and even the occasional use of bioweapon to take out the foes to minimize losses in manpower. Not fearing the suffering caused by fighting "dirty" against foes. And while physically not covered in any scars or wounds of wars-pasts 'nor acting anything alike the more "colorful" members of the URF forces, Maverick isn't attempting to be anything more than he is: "That Doctor." suits him well enough. Always seen sporting a shaved head and a thick wildmens beard wrapped around a "Sweet Williams"-brand cigar-pen, usually filled with "High Nic" cartridges mixed with minute amounts of Talistan spice whenever available to compliment the rugged appearance. Complimented by commonly wearing a bomber jacket and vet's-hat duo, Maverick certainly dresses more for a "casual friday" rather than an actual battlefield medic or, when actually in the labs: A proper researcher..  Through, while preferring to lead from the backlines where he can watch over his troops: He has never shy'd away from doing wet-work and donning Heavy-based armor and his favored weapon system: The DMR. For the best way to save a life? Is taking the other guys before he gets the chance.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yep! SoE have a strict code of honor that needs to be withheld with strict discipline!

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yep!

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Of course!
Maverick is always a pleasure to have in-game, he always does his job well and understands the game and it's mechanics proficiently enough to be considered 'robust'. And of course, he always finds new and creative ways to fuck up marines.

I enjoy the way Maverick is essentially narrating his reaction to other factions / units, and how he feels about them, which I believe reflects greatly on Alcoholics roleplaying ability and how he may impact the world around him as a member of SoE.

in conclusion

YES YES YES YES

YES

+1
Don't be dong.
This application is effectively NULL now due to me applying to join the Covenant forces!

It was an absolute honor to get that +1 and have the opportunity to join the SoE, but shit happens! I'll still always be playing Maverick on URF, just won't be playing as an officer or SoE!

Keep on grillin', my brothers!
"Alcoholism isn't just a life-style, it's a fashion statement!"