Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application
Ckey: Dil9

Discord name: fizgul#9927 , but I don't use it very often.

In-character name: Unggoy: Fisfis Kig-yar: Nux/Nyx (i change it between if i change the gender)

general character info: Fisfis is a stupidly loyal unggoy and follows whatever anyone of the higher Covenant species tells him to do, even if will end with him dead. Also whenever a volunteer is needed he tries to be the first to volunteer, whether its fixing a breach or manning the ship scanner. Basically he tries to be a good example of an unggoy but can be held back by just not being smart enough.
Nux on the other hand sees being a Covenant soldier as more of a contract and isn't so driven, they do whats needed for the mission and not anything more. Still loyal but only avoids heresy out of it being the ship law, and doesn't submit to the sangheili so readily just keeping it as a sort of business relation between worker and boss. They talk a lot on the comms to give updates and make the mission go smoother.

Reason for joining: I tried around on the server with all the different jobs, URF, UNSC, ONI and I've gotta say I like playing the Covenant the best. In the two races a non Covenant whitelist can play it's fun to me how the game mechanics are put in and how they match up with the Halo games. Good contrast to having to deal with annoying shield jackals or grenade crazy grunts in them, now I can be them.

Roleplay Example/History: I have been playing SS13 since 2015 playing on most of the big servers from low to med to high RP and I've liked to compliment it with short little conversations or comments with the other crew members or soldiers. Decent experience with tabletop roleplaying too, but I haven't been able to play it consistently.

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]