Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application of the informing kind
Ckey: Shanky_

Discord name: Shanky #8909

In-character name: Pablap

general character info:
Pablap is what some heretical naked-chimps, or split-jaw meanies would call "Lobotomized." or "Not having all the lights on upstairs." but, that is often thought about all Unggoys, where in reality, Pablap is at least moderately more intelligent then the average Unggoy, though only moderately. Pablap has managed to get himself to the highest Unggoy rank, through trials, tribulation, and begging and crying at the feet of his commanding officer, and as an Ultra, he manages to sometimes prevent the other grunts from charging headlong directly into a bullet. He is also somewhat novice at medicine, but only novice, so, comparing that to what other grunts are capable of, and then comparing that to the skills of an actual practitioner, he would fall some where between completely incapable, and completely novice. Pablap skils are numerous, a few examples being: He managed to figure out that if you hold the trigger on your plasma pistol, the shot charges up. He was quite proud to figure that one out. He also learned that if you hold back your tears in combat, you can really see the battlefield much more clearly. He's known for being able to cuss out the enemy (from a safe, non-lethal distance.) He can also burp his ABC's. 

Reason for joining : I've always been intrigued by the alien species in the Covenant, and have always played with the Elite model in multiplayer, so when i started playing this server, and saw you could play an Elite, I really wanted to get the whitelist, so, that's why. Really quite a simple reason, but, no more simple then most of the reasons given, really.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing various SS13 servers for around 7 months, and have also admined and hosted various different roleplay servers in a whole variety of games for some years. Namely, Garry's Mod, Minecraft, and so on. I've also been playing Halo for quite some time, and know a decent amount about the game's story and world. 
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]