Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sparrow's Mentor Application

Ckey: Sparrow201 

Discord Name: Praetorian#0260

Time Zone: GMT +0 / BST

How much experience do you have with the game: Within SS13 itself, I've been playing early 2018 (to be exact, 15th January) and was primarily playing CM and Paradise station, as since I play on a Mac via. VM, they were pretty much the only servers I could play on, though I did play Yogs before it switched to a /tg/ codebase, which I cannot sadly run. It was around a few months after I started playing SS13 that I played Halostation, when the only mode was Insurrection vs ODST's, the game back then did not run very smoothly however, so I only played a few rounds and then stopped playing until another few months later, where I joined back just after KS7 replaced Geminus, I joined the UNSC faction, my very first faction. I spent a few weeks playing between URF and the crayon eaters, I then applied and joined the ODST's and chilled as an ODST Marksman with Cigaro for a while. I then left the ODST's and the faction as a whole to create/found the URFC, with Socks, Eluxor and Zergursh and the rest is pretty much history, with me later gaining the URF Officer whitelist. 

Prior Work (if applicable): The only really relevant experience I have, besides just helping players ingame with things they need assistance with if I can manage it, is within a deceased server called SCP13, where I was a lore maintainer, helping filter lore into gameplay mechanics and fitting how the game functions with how the SCPF could work. Along with this I answered any player or staff's question's to do with the SCPF lore (which I wish to switch to gameplay questions with becoming a Mentor.) 
Don't be dong.
Accepted.