Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honourguard app
Ckey: billymom2

Discord name(username####): billymom2#6721

Character Name(s) vakan 'vosum

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? about a week and a few days, been on longer but was in the URF for abit.

Do you understand the restrictions that Honour Guards have placed on them? yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for? yes

Situation: 

Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?   I attempt to kill them for abit, then retreating back and then killing myself to regain honor, when a single human killed my fellow guards sneaked to the prophet and killed him, such dishonor can only be erased by my death. what I mean by sneak is since the covenant elites and other members of the empire be around the prophet normally, like just from patrolling the ship or doing dutys, and a single one manageing to kill my prophet that dishonor only fix is my death after the party who killed them dies, a team killing him might regain some honor. if I kill them all, but a single one my char does not think so.

Why should you be whitelisted? I enjoy protection rp, and I honestly want to join the honor guards, because they are fun to me. I am still only maybe a month at max old to this server, don't really keep track, but I know I could do good service to this role.
need more time, denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]