Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application - Davidchan
Ckey: Davidchan

Discord name: OK Boomer#2899

In-character name: (Random Unngoy) / Mep (Kig-Yar)

general character info: Unngoy is my fun role. They are stupid, cowardly and do what ever they are told unless they have good reason to believe that following orders will get them killed sooner than disobeying them will. Canonically, almost ever Grunt I've played has died some horrible death.

Mep on the other hand is a bit more calculated and thoughtful of his actions. He may hold contempt for the higher castes and loathes working with the lower Unngoy, he will do his mission to the best of his ability and keep his criticisms to himself. He greatly prefers working under Sangheili who have proven themselves capable, as well as those open to advise from their subordinates as appropiate.

Reason for joining : I play Covenant more than UNSC for a variety of reasons, their gear is fun to use and the racial diversity is interesting as well. I would like to be able to play Sangheili minors as well, as I feel they offer the best balance of RP opportunities and action oriented gameplay.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing SS13 for just under 6 years now. I've bounced around servers in that time from /tg/ to baystation and even played on places like Aurora or Paradise. Outside of SS13 I've played table top RPGs like D&D, Pathfinder, Vampire the Masquerade and Paranoia to name a few, for the last decade.

More depth with factions details IE: The Covenant are a highly religious, albeit misguided collection of races in constant pursuit of 'The Great Journey', under the belief that they can use Forerunner artifacts to Ascend as they believe the Forerunner did 10,000 years ago. The Prophets (San'Shyuum) are the highest caste and leaders of the Covenant as a whole, dictating what the Covenant does and how their faith applies, the Elites (Sangheili) are the main force of the Military arm and responsible for most, if not all, military accomplishments. Brutes (Jiralhanae) serve as the muscle, preferred servants of the Prophets because of how easy they are to control and less likely to question orders that contradict previous teachings. Kig-Yar and Unngoy serving as the common foot soldiers and fodder for the Covenant forces and effectively slaves as the bottom castes of the Covenant Military.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]