Exclamation 
Ckey:
Cooliecan

Discord name:
Cooliecan

In-character name:
Redrock Xen

general character info:
A grizzled space fairing veteran who was an initial crew member onboard the merchant's vessel Crestel during the successful raid of the Callisto on March 2, 2494. After taking the UNSC ship and aiding in slaughtering the crew onboard and gutting the computer system replacing it with their own. The Cresetel crew was hungry for more victories over the UNSC, leading it to an almost successful victory over another three ships. But during combat, the slimy UNSC falsely surrendered launching a missile into the captured Callisto killing many comrades causing Redrock to flee capture in an escape Callisto pod back to Levosia. From there Redrock spent the next years fostering the rebellion in the UEG Colony leading small strike teams against the UNSC crippling their hold on the area and eventually leading to aiding the capture of the UNSC Bellerophon. Were the incompetence of the command onboard infuriated Redrock, leading him to leave the former UNSC Bellicose and Join the SOE Pirates, forming part of their leadership team as a Captain, continuing his space fairing fight against the UNSC.

Reason for joining:
I enjoy leading, roleplaying and creating trouble and scenarios for the UNSC to respond to. I have hundreds of hours on SPP13.
Played a round under his command as Innies, he was a great leader. Seems like a competent person.
Note this app isn't for SOE just general URF faction whitelist, approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
Oh, my bad. Thanks BDpuffy420