Timezone:
CST

Discord name (eg Bob#123):
BurnedSweetPotato#5634

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?:
Since 7/16/19

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?:
Nope.

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules?
Absolutely. Spartans are the best of the best, and having shitters around would not fly.

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartan, on the forums as well as discord?
Yup.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Beauford-746

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:
You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

What I would do depends on many different factors, mainly being the size of both the covenant and UNSC/ONI forces at the base and getting a proper and clear objective from the research director. From this simple report, the deployment of a Sierra team is not warranted but if a large group of covenant forces deploy sometime later and there is a serious risk of ONI assets being destroyed or captured, then the deployment may be authorized.
      A Sierra team should not be deployed for one report of covenant forces near the base, and the research director presumably did not give any other important intel as to what the actual goal of the deployment would be. If the RD gave a report such as, “Requesting a Sierra team to VT9, there is a major covenant assault going on and they are about to steal ONI documents and are about to breach my office, our guards can’t hold them off!” then I would likely deploy down to the planet with the team. To put it short, I would not deploy from this simple description of covenant forces but if certain factors change later on, then I would likely deploy with the team if they gave the proper clearance and objectives.

Scenario 2:
You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

I would first make sure the platoon leader is the aCO, and if an attempt has previously been made from the UNSC forces. If the platoon leader is the aCO at the time and he gives a proper objective for us to accomplish, such as ‘disarm the nuclear device’ or ‘secure/retrieve x and take them back to the Aegis’ then the deployment of a Sierra team would likely happen. The loss of a UNSC warship would be a great blow to the local forces, so regaining control of it would be a great objective for the team to accomplish. However, if the platoon leader is not the aCO at the time and there is no request from the proper commanding officer, then nothing is to be done about this situation and the request can be disregarded for the time. If we deployed from the request of a platoon leader who does not have a clear understanding of the whole situation, then our time and resources would be wasted which could have been put somewhere else.

Scenario 3:
You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

Retrieving the gear is first priority in this situation, and I would leave whatever position I am in and retrieve the gear. In a perfect situation, the bomb would be activated and I would likely use the escape pod with the body and make my way back to deposit the gear back on the Aegis. If the spartan gear falls into the covenant hands, a much worse outcome would likely come rather than if I chose to stay on the ship and defend the bomb. If I am the last remaining spartan in this situation, I would likely fax high command of what had happened and let them know that the gear is secure and the mission has failed.
All of this seems good, you clearly show you've read the rules and understand them.

Accepted.