ComradeJeff

Timezone:
UTC+0/GMT/BST

Discord name (eg Bob#123):
Bones#2368

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?: 
04/03/2018

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?:
I have been banned here twice, I can provide more details if needed.

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules?
Yes

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartan, on the forums as well as discord?
Yes

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.):
Stone-066

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

Firstly, we're going to need a clear objective as 'aaaaa covvies are here help!!11' is not good enough. Being tasked with retrieving a nav chip, the artifact, if ordered by the RD, or Orion gear, are examples of goals we can achieve. 
Secondly, we would have to factor in whether or not the UNSC are local enough to help and whether or not they did attempt to help. If the UNSC are local enough to help, deployment wouldn't be an option until the UNSC has tried and if so, failed in the defense of crescent. 
Thirdly, verification of covenant numbers is needed. Sending in Sierra team to deal with a lone kig-yar and a duo of grunts is not enough to warrant deployment, even more so if site security is present. 

All in all, if we've received a clear goal, if the UNSC have failed in the defence or is too far out, and if covenant numbers/composition are significant enough (multiple elites accompanied by various other infantry) I believe the deployment of Sierra is valid. 
Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

Assuming the PL is the ACO,  and has provided a clear goal, something along the lines of, 'We need you to disarm the nuke and eliminate all shipside threats' deployment would be considered. Additional information such as whether or not the ODSTs and the Marines have failed(failure being the majority of them dead) would also have to be taken into consideration. It's worth noting that the protection of UNSC assets is not a priority at all. However, assuming the warship has a navchip, it's quite possible that the coordinates of VT is stored on said chip, which would fall under priority 3 as the coordinates of ONI base would further be at risk, which is another important factor. So, assuming that A, the PL is the ACO and has given a clear objective, B, all shipside personal have failed in their attempts and C, The AEGIS is not at risk, i believe this is enough to warrant a spartan deployment.

Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

Recovering the body and the protection of the Aegis is of utmost importance. One way to tackle this would to recover the body and defend the bomb until near detonation as the body and the gear would be destroyed. 
If I am the last spartan, and complete my objectives, upon returning to the AEGIS I would have to remain on standby until notified from HC as deploying solo is not allowed.
Scenario 1:

Pretty good. Not much else to say there.

Scenario 2:

It's implied by the fact that they're "taking over" the ship and arming a nuclear device that the forces on that ship have failed, though it's good that you've checked this fact. Priority 3 isn't necessarily about protecting ONI in other missions, but is about prioritising ONI if missions conflict (Like many rounds where marines have decided to shoot their way into ONI...". I like that you're thinking about where spartans would place their own priorities though. This is a fairly decent answer.

Scenario 3:

Yep. You'd need to either do that, or abandon the bomb to secure the gear even if it means mission failure.

I'm going to accept this, but I want you to remember that I expect you to keep up to date with the rules. For now, this isn't nearly as freeform as ODSTs.