Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SickCoolGuyio's ODST Application
Ckey: SickCoolGuyio

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Discord Name: MrAdventureFilms#1944

Character(s): Brielle Sandford

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: When it comes to Marines and other UNSC supporting civilians, Brielle is very friendly, and tries to make people feel comfortable, but other than that, all she sees is tactical positions, a subway turns into a chokepoint, and an open field turns into a killzone.

Provide a brief description of your character: Brielle was born into a poor slum on Earth, and was put into an orphanage after her parents abandoned her. She was raised by drug dealers and hooligans, but each one taught her skills that would improve her military career. The keen eye for details from graffiti artists and the ability to scope a place out from the basic robber. However, even with all of this negative role models, she still saw the good in people, still saw people as people, and not just as criminals, but she was scared that she would grow to do so. So, she left that life, and joined the UNSC, passing basic and become a fully fledged marine. While she is only a short 5'9", she is good with a sniper, and while she isn't great a CQC, her skills with a sniper are near to that of a professional.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Completely understood.
Seen you before and can say you could be good.

Tho, uh, the description is kinda meh. Would recommend toning down all of the "I have a lot of experience and am good at what I do" vibes because that can come off as elitists, but that's up to you.
(11-11-2019, 12:35 AM)Sgt. Guprei Wrote: Seen you before and can say you could be good.

Tho, uh, the description is kinda meh. Would recommend toning down all of the "I have a lot of experience and am good at what I do" vibes because that can come off as elitists, but that's up to you.

Yeah, after I submitted this I felt like I was a 12 year old writing up a D&D character, I'm probably gonna go change that so I don't sound so...elitist, cause ya know, that's not my goal.
As long as you capture a synopsis of their personality as well as a little bit of their military history then you should be fine. Mine is that Colton originally had went through ODST training but had dropped out to maintain his relationship with his fiance, but when he came back he had found out she had been sleeping with other men. He then had to reapply to the ODSTs and go through training, again, and the whole ordeal left him a little bitter.

It ain't much but it does establish at least something worth knowing about him rather than just "Colton was MAreen, he good marine until he became better marine".
Decent personnel from what I've seen. Would like to see them just a bit more before I give my sponsorship, however.
I just want to give a quick warning that this week I wont be on that much due to a busy schedule, so I apologise beforehand for an absence.
Not to worry. Not a rush.
Well I finally now have SOME time, so I'll spend what I can on Halo 13.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]