Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloaker_Joker115 - Spartan Whitelist Application
CKEY: Cloaker_Joker115

Timezone: PST

Discord name (eg Bob#123): CloakerJoker#8855

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?: A Month and a half, at most. I don't remember its been quite some time.

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?:

Only time I have been banned is a Job ban for ONI Security for Two Days due to leaving the base and heading over to GC.

Rather than that, None at all.

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules?

I do understand and Agree to follow them all.

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartan, on the forums as well as discord?

I do.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.):

Odin - 025

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

Scenario 1 Answer: Depends on the type of mission given, If it is just to deploy to take out covenant forces there with out any evidence of high ranked covenant on the field and its just scouts. Then Deployment from the ONI RD shouldn't be nessicary or of the utmost importance till UNSC arrive on the scene and fail to fend them off. Then it'd be best to deploy if there is a sizable amount of spartans avalible to do so

Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

Scenario 2 Answer: Seeing that the request has come from an E-7 Platoon Leader and not a Person such as the Commanding Officer or UNSC HC unless the Platoon lead is acting aCO at the time, then the chance of deployment could increase but It would be best to leave dealing with that to the ODST Troopers. If no ODST can come to aid, then it'd be best in my eyes to fax UNSC HC first and await a reply before deciding to bother or not if the Platoon lead is not acting command officer.

Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

Scenario 3 Answer: Due to this Scenario interfering abit with Priority 2, It'd be best to focus on preventing the said Covenant Soldier from getting away with the Spartan Body / Gear as the Anit-Matter bomb as been armed and it should be fine for a minute while you deal with the Inconvenience. Though if the Body cannot be Obtained, Focus on the Anti-Matter bomb till it is near detonation because no covenant soldier would abandoned ship unless the emergency was real urgent like 20 seconds on the AM remaining. Though be sure to atleast try and prevent the Covvie from getting away by putting a few bullets in the hostile and injuring them.
This is an okay application.

For Scenario 1, the rank of the specific covenant forces don't actually matter. Numbers is fine - numerous elite minors paired with their underlings is fine, but it has to be an actual force rather than simply one or two troopers, as you mentioned. You correctly mentioned that you shouldn't deploy until the UNSC's efforts have been exhausted. I assume by 'sizeable amount' you mean a minimum 2-spartan pair? It wasn't made clear. Overall, an OK answer considering we don't currently have other players for you to learn from.

For Scenario 2, You mentioned that the PL has to be the actingCO - which is correct. You also need a valid mission as with the first scenario - 'kill da innies' is not valid, so it'd need to be specific like disarming the nuke, repelling them OFF the ship, etcetera. It's implied that they're already winning on the UNSC Warship (Where the ODST are stationed) so you don't need to wait for them to do anything since it's implied they already failed. The fax isn't necessary, but it's good to know that you consider it something you can do when in doubt - I like it!

For Scenario 3, You mentioned "if the body cannot be obtained?" what situation merits this? How do you know it is unable to be obtained if you hadn't already tried? As per the rules, you -abandon- your mission if the chance of gear loss is present. This answer is not what I'm looking for.

New question for you:

You're in the streets of Geminus with your fellow Spartans (You + 2 others) on a valid mission. You receive a message that states one insurrectionist has managed to c12 his way onto the ship in your absence, but your fellow Spartans think they can finish the mission before he gets to anything critical on the ship. What do you do?
Scenario 4 Answer: Well, If I'm traveling with two other Spartans on a Valid Mission in Geminus, Depending on how far we are from the space umbilicals. Priority 1 and Priority 2 are at stake. I personally think it'd be best to split off from the two other spartans to return to the ONI Aegis to dispose of the Innie who C12'd onto the ship. Because what if he manages to get to the slipspace core in our absence? It wouldn't be best to take that risk at all in my eyes. Two Spartans would be enough to deal with the valid mission in play right? Atleast till you can regroup after fixing and checking to see what the Innie did while on the ship.
Accepted.