Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcoholics URF Thingy-Majigy
Ckey: Evoturd

Discord name: Alcoholism Incarnate

In-character name: Maverick Blackstone

General character info: Born on the Outer-Colony world of Sedra, Maverick wasn't anything special in his youth. Only barely passing enough courses in his youth to join the medical field. Quickly hired aboard a UNSC medical ship after receiving his doctoral in General Surgery (Of which to this day he still complains about, but was forced to in order to keep his job. Damn Sedra Economy!). if there is a way a human being can be mutilated, de-limbed, disfigured, burned, mauled, eviscerated, or even how far a toothbrush physically can be put up-|REDACTED!| Maverick has seen it, tried to fix it, and ultimately been forced to hear the same repeating whine of "Doctor, I'm in pain!" "Doctor, why do I feel so horrible?" "Doctor-Doctor! I have an itchy rash!", and his favorite: "Doctor I can't feel my leg- Well you don't have one anymore, jackass! There a dozen other before you with much worse condition! Now shut-up and don't bleed out while I'm trying to reattach the Helljumpers spine in four places!" Bah! If there is a reason he became a freelance "Underground Bonecutter", it was the constant nagging and piss-poor pay that a military-life provided.. Besides, do the URF bitch as much? Well of course they do! But least they're paying him in credit-chips directly.. Through, the decision to join as a full-fledged combat-medic, organ trafficker and 'Improvtu Interrogator' came 'naturally'. As payments increased and the same few faces began to recognize the 'Doc'  as a friendly, if blunt; face of medical 'reasoning' in a time of war and aliens tactically laser-beaming everything!
Now stop cryin' about the needles in the eyeballs and be happy you're not blind!

Reason for joining: The URF. U-R-to the motherfuckin'-F are the best damn faction! We may be outgunned, outclassed and hell- maybe our bombmaker just blew a hole into space through the floor because SS13 logic and destroyed the base! But 'ya know what? Fuck it. We'll fight them in the city, we'll fight them in space- Hell, if we could fight them in slipspace: We would! Anytime the Innies are on the field, we'll be there to shoot a few times, run and hide and eventually get killed one-by-one by MAC rounds and ODST snipers. That's the way the URF does it!
Death to the UEG!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]