Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Fanta - Covenant Whitelist
Ckey: JoeFanta (Previous one was SeederJoe, but it was compromised.)

Discord name: Johnny Fanta

In-character name: Cannot remember the names of my chars when I played on the server before the wipe and the downtime it went through, and it's been a while since I've played here.

general character info: An ordinary Elite, not standing out in any way, shape or form, he's just a squad leader that cares for his ship and the path he's taken. The mission comes first, and he's ready to die to make sure it's been completed successfully, regardless of the casualties. Prideful, arrogant and a plain old religious zealot, he keeps his men in check, making sure they don't overstep the boundaries that have been outlined by the prophets and the religious movement they've been indoctrinated into.

Reason for joining : I've always found playing an Elite something I enjoyed more than anything on this community, it allowed me to actually get into interesting roleplay situations, which long term covenant players like Xeno/Xakan can vouch for. It's one of the only factions I find actual interest in, because there's actual roleplay the majority of the time. I've been a URF main, which has just been mostly boring to me, so I prefer to play as my old Elite once more, test out the new things recent updates have brought to the faction, and overall to make sure people who play covenant actually have an experienced Elite player most of the time to complete objectives successfully.

Roleplay Example/History: As an Elite I've always made sure to keep my gameplay somewhat lore-friendly and refreshing, like using my dagger and lunge abilities, which brings flavor to the combat scenarios I've been a part of. A good roleplay scenario is one of my first ones, between the Elite Minor Xakan and myself, where we got into a scuffle in the middle of Geminus City after being stranded and losing our ship while securing artifacts from the museum. Xakan and my Minor Elite got into a religious debate (one that is buried somewhere in the logs), which got so heated, to the point where we got into a quick dagger-only battle, which resulted in my death. The battle was perfectly escalated, with it being believable. 
Your marks will be needed in the covenant!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]