Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commando whitelist app
Ckey: billymom2

Discord Name: billymom2

Character(s): Easton Gadow

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: He was a marine of the unsc at one time, during a operation to clear out a urf cell it went bad because of the urf bombings they choosen to kill everyone in the colony to stomp out the urf there, when he got the order he and a few other likeminded marines deserted and escaped on a shuttle with as many civilians as they could, he ended up in geminus colony, working with the urf cell there for a while before going under training to be a commando, he is a realist willing to kill the few for the many, to a limit. best I can could not super used to doing a back story but I thought this be a better idea then a super short disc of what he is.

Provide a brief description of your character: He is 6.0 skinny but strong build, with a chest tattoo, that was the a marker for his old unsc squad, a reminder to never forget that hellish day, he have a scar from the brow of his right eye to his chin, he does not want to say when that happen only a very dark and sad look appears when asked about the scar.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: yes
+1 i think it is quite nice that people want to get in the SOE more. But newer player could really the trial by fire.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]