Muslim123123123 Unban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Muslim123123123

Your Discord Username: Muslim123123123

Your character name (if relevant): Dank Dank

Who were you banned by: mactoperfuror

Date of ban: 1-26-2019

Length of ban: Forever

Full ban reason: "attacked other covenant as a grunt named Dankdank."

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: The ban has been almost nine months, which is a pretty long time. I should also be unbanned because I rarely got in trouble on the server even when I played it a lot because I tend to follow the rules and the only reason I attacked a fellow covenant(Was a Kig-Yar Shipmistress I think) was because they were harassing me and other grunts badly if I recall correctly. So I justified my actions with roleplay, as I don't remember their being any Sangheili on at the time and the Unggoy were basically being abused too much by the Kig-Yar and my character felt as that the Kig-Yar were going to have us all killed. If I could go back and change my actions then I would do so. 
Honestly, I regret doing the permaban, I was even looking at your ban the other day and thinking the same. It should have been a 10k min ban. This would have been remedied if you went to the forums sooner. I will lift this ban once the server is up, if it is somehow forgotten, message the admins on the discord.